Sunday, October 7, 2012

Two winners on Saturday...

Mince wins in a photo at Ascot today
Saturday was an excellent day I suppose with two winners. Peachez finally managed to win a race again after hitting four times the crossbar in a row in recent weeks. She made a big move 3f out at Wolverhampton today and was delivered much earlier than in most of her last starts. That was the trick for her here to be successful. Mince, my biggest bet today, showed great attitude to win the Group 3 sprint at Ascot in a photo. She surly is better on decent ground but really showed tremendous will to win today. Excellent performance again and she should be able to improve again. The first bet of the day, El Manati, went close in 3rd, but was slightly hampered in the closing stages, so maybe a shade unlucky and still one to keep an eye on. Rhossili Bay finished 3rd as well but was a good deal beaten actually and a bit disappointing considering that I made him a 4pts strong win bet. 

But I don't want to complain too much. The week ended certainly on a high, with four winners and a healthy profit. This is the right way and and I can assure you I found some interesting horses that caught my eye in this week again. I'm as confident as never before in what I'm doing anyway. There wont be a selection for tomorrow, though. It's Arc day, I know, but it will be day only for the joy of racing.I have no horse running from my list and that means full attention is towards the great races at Longchamp tomorrow. Loads of great horses, fantastic races... it's what racing is about and it's important never to forget the love and passion for the sport. It's not all about betting. And that's why I really hope Camelot and Frankie can win the big race. What a fanstastic story that would be. But I'd not bet on it...

No comments :

Post a Comment