Thursday, October 4, 2012

Galatian does the business...

Galitian wins by  1¼ lengths at Wolverhampton
Good performance by Galatian today. He won it in good style hugging the rail all along, which can be often not the best route at Wolverhampton. This time it works and Galatian looked too have a bit in hand, he looks a tricky ride though. He was heavily backed through the day, and went off the 4/1 second favourite. The money was right in this case.

Two winners in a row now for me, which is good as I'm back in the profit. I'm still very angry with myself as a result of the foolish 10pts bet on Tuesday though. It's was simply not a clever bet. I didn't follow my rules. I got the right punishment for it. Anyway, the night is still young and I'll have some interesting horses on the list for tomorrow. Have now to work out which of them is really a strong chance and worth a bet. Later more about that. 

> 9 Bets / Staked: 37pts / Profit: +4,50 pts

No comments :

Post a Comment