Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wednesday the 28th of November...

13.40 Wolverhampton: My Own Way Home @ 4/1 Bet365 - 5pts win

She ran a cracker two weeks ago at Lingfield, when she was trailing when turning very wide for home and losing ground as a result of that, yet she finished very strongly on the outside only hands and heels ridden and was beaten only 1½ lengths by Aldermoor in the end who was entitled to win the race. I feel this is a very strong form indeed. She can race off the same mark tomorrow at Wolverhampton which looks a very handy mark and with a useful apprentice on board who claims 7lb I think she has a major chance tomorrow as trainer PD Evans is obviously happy to use E J Walsh as they had two nice winners recently from three rides. My Own Way Home has a nice draw as well and the field looks not the strongest so I have loads of confidence in her chance tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment